Friday, March 6, 2009

Two Down, One More to Go . . .

Wednesday's performance went well. While I don't think there were as many people as there were for last Friday's performance, there was still a good amount of people there. I saw many familiar faces of colleagues attend the performance. I'm thinking that it was a combination of being a weekday as well as midweek. (Even I might have been tired from the week.)

There is one more show on Saturday, March 7th at 6:15 p.m. in the Spectrum Art Gallery (608 E. Olive, Fresno, CA 93728). Tickets are $3, and late comers are accepted up to 15 minutes into the show. Remember: if you know where The Revue and Piemonte's Deli is, the venue where I am performing is right next to those businesses.

One piece of advice: I hear that the last Friday and Saturday of the festival tend to see the highest attendance for performances, so it might be a good idea to get there as early as possible. Tickets go on sale half an hour prior to the start of the show.

Again, I thank everyone who has come out so far. If you are planning on going, I hope to see you at Saturday's performance. Don't forget to post comments about the show at the Rogue Festival website so others can know what your thoughts are of the show.

No comments: