Monday, February 16, 2009

Praise from Last Year's Rogue Performance

When my wife and I performed in the Rogue Festival last year, we received the following comments regarding our show, "The Siren and the Postmodern Psalmist" (Available at http://roguefestival.com/rogue08/?p=108):

259. Boris O said
in March 5th, 2008 at 7:03 pm
i went to see your show and it was impressing.I do like the way your wife sang and her voice was glorious.you, you are genius, your poetry was fantastic and wonderful especial the one about september 11. it’s was a great moment and i think everyone should go and check it out.

315. LIzzy said
in March 8th, 2008 at 1:49 pm
Wow! I enjoyed the show. It was my first live performance and I loved it. Prof. Greggory, that was a preformance, it was interesting and fantastic, it was great poetry and your wife was awesome, she has a beautiful voice and the choice of song was just, wow. I liked it alot I am looking forward to next years rogue festival, and for more of the Siren and The Postmodern Psalmist. Great job and congradulations for the success.

320. tadious said
in March 8th, 2008 at 11:37 pm
It was my first time attending to this festival and I really enjoy it. The combination of poetry and song was beautiful. I like your wife voice. She got beautiful voice that I enjoyed listen to. Also your poems were great. Specially the one about sep.10 and my favorite one about the chicken. It’s a great place to take your girlfriend because the setting of the place and the whole show is wonderful. I got big points from my girl for that thanks to you….
Ps. Every one should go check the show out…its really good

342. Gene said
in March 10th, 2008 at 1:22 pm
Your show was every good and interesting because I haven’t been to the Rogue festival before but i enjoy your show. Your wife’s singing was wonderful and the song choice were perfect too. Your poems that you read were good and very deep. My favorite poem got to be 9/10 and the one about the boyfriend and girlfriend trying to be friend. All and all it was a good show and I enjoyed myself.

347. magdalena Lemus said
in March 10th, 2008 at 4:02 pm
The Siren And The Postmedern Psalmist was a wonferful show, in a very nice place, all together creared an ambient of romance, I really enjoy the show so much.

360. DER YANG said
in March 12th, 2008 at 8:34 pm
well,
i really enjoyed the poem along with the jazz music.
i find the poetry about sitting alone very fascinating. it takes a lot to just try and make friend with a past history together. i really enjoyed the decription of gregory ramirez’s poem about 9/10. i remember sitting in class and my whole class was about about 9/11. the whole theme of the music with the poetry was very moving.

385. Kauly Cha said
in March 15th, 2008 at 11:57 pm
The show was very entertaining. The combination of having the singer (your wife the Siren) do her part in the play brings out a huge background of life. Her choices of songs were beautiful. I really enjoyed the poems you wrote for her as well.

387. christineh4 said
in March 16th, 2008 at 4:40 pm
I thought the duo was great. I liked your poems, and your wifes songs.It was a nice experience!

Don't forget to post comments about your interest and your thoughts about my show at http://roguefestival.com/rogue09/?p=162. You can also leave comments and get information regarding other shows at http://roguefestival.com/rogue09.

No comments: