Friday, February 27, 2009

Tonight's Opening Night . . .

Tonight is the first showing of "Confessions of a Karaoke DJ." Again, it will be at the Spectrum Gallery (608 E. Olive, Fresno, CA 93728), and it will start at 7:30 p.m. If you are familiar with the Tower District, the Spectrum Gallery is next door to Piemonte's Deli, which in turn is next door to The Revue cofee house.

Last night, the Rogue Hop went on, which allowed the various Rogue Festival performers to give teasers for their shows. I did just that at two different venues. Due to cancellations from a couple of other performers, I was able to share information along with a segment of my show at Ashtree Studios (1035 N. Fulton St.) at about 6:20 or 6:30. (I forget the exact time.) I also gave a teaser at Veni Vidi Vici (1116 N. Fulton St.) on their patio at about 6:50 p.m. Hopefully my teasers generated interest from those in attendance.

Even if you do not get to see my show, I encourage all of you to see any of the shows that will be part of the Rogue Festival. Keep in mind, however, that some shows have material that may not be suitable for all viewers, so be sure to check the Rogue Map and the Rogue Festival website for ratings and information. (My show is Rated PG-13, so keep that in mind.)

No comments: